Kinsey Hardwood Flooring is a licensed, bonded, and insured family-owned and operated hardwood flooring installation and refinishing company. Jesse and Ryan Kinsey have 30 years combined expertise refinishing and installing hardwood floors in Vancouver, Camas, Battle Ground and La Center Washington. The hardwood flooring professionals are available to address all of your eco-friendly hardwood flooring needs.
Kinsey Hardwood Flooring would be happy to discuss your sustainable hardwood flooring project with you and to provide you with a free quote on the hardwood floor of your dreams. We have hardwood flooring options for every budget and lifestyle. Call us at (360) 225-6486 today to schedule your free on-site estimate!
Who We Are
When you hire Kinsey Hardwood Flooring, you will enjoy the assurance of knowing that the owners are on the job, striving to deliver exceptional hardwood flooring for your lifestyle and budget.
Kinsey Hardwood Flooring Customer Guarantees:
- We provide outstanding customer service
- Every job has a 12-month satisfaction quality guarantee
- We show up on time and clearly communicate any schedule changes
- Every effort is made to understand and address your particular hardwood flooring wants and concerns
- We work in accordance with other contractors and homeowners
- Your home will be 99% dust-free and clean with our top quality dustless system
- A maintained, clean, and professional job site from start to finish
- All of our employees have a great attitude and professional appearance on your job site
- We will treat your home as if it was our own
Kinsey Hardwood Flooring // July 25, 2018
Ever wondered why many homeowners are changing their carpeted floors to hardwood? It’s no secret that choosing the right type of flooring is among the most significant decisions you will ever make. We’ve all been there. And let’s face it… Everyone has their own point of view on which flooring to go for, making it […]...More
Kinsey Hardwood Flooring // December 4, 2015
Now is the time to select your Christmas tree, the choices: a real, fresh cut tree, or an artificial tree. The following tips will aid in a careful installation of the fresh Christmas tree. Bringing home a fresh-cut Christmas tree adds the real evergreen scent to your home and an authentic appearance and […]...More